P & C
The Parent and Citizens' (P & C) Association fosters community involvement in school initiatives and assists in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities. Parents are encouraged to attend meetings to learn about programs operating in the school, share information, help shape policy and plans, and build positive attitudes to education. A representative of the P & C sits on the School Board.
P & C Executive Committee for 2018
- Maureen Charles (President)
- Wade Yarham (Vice President)
- Vacant* (Secretary)
- Deirdre Ede (Treasurer)
- Jo Humphries, Amanda Sydenham, Michelle Leaver, Paul Marshall (Executive Members)
- Naomi Davis (Uniform Shop Convener)
- Debbie Hyde (Ex Officio Member)
Meetings are typically held twice a term. If parents/community members are unable to attend meetings, they are welcome to approach P & C members to discuss their ideas or assist in fundraising ventures.