P & C
The Parent and Citizens' (P & C) Association fosters community involvement in school initiatives and assists in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities. Parents are encouraged to attend meetings to learn about programs operating in the school, share information, help shape policy and plans, and build positive attitudes to education. A representative of the P & C sits on the School Board.
P & C Executive Committee for 2019
- Maureen Charles (President)
- Trent Kensett-Smith (Vice President)
- Leila Jones and Roxanne Ellis (Secretary)
- Deirdre Ede (Treasurer)
- Linda Whyte, Kate Walton, Frances Donovan-Myers, Amanda Sydenham, Paul Marshall (Executive Members)
- Dierdre Ede (Uniform Shop Convener)
- Debbie Hyde (Ex Officio Member)
Meetings are typically held twice a term. If parents/community members are unable to attend meetings, they are welcome to approach P & C members to discuss their ideas or assist in fundraising ventures.