P & C
The Parent and Citizens' (P&C) Association fosters community involvement in school initiatives and assists in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities. Parents are encouraged to attend meetings to learn about programs operating in the school, share information, help shape policy and plans, and build positive attitudes to education. A representative of the P & C sits on the School Board.
P & C Executive Committee for 2023
- Travis Leacock (President)
- Rai Dietrich (Vice President)
- Steph Moran (Secretary)
- Kate Walton (Treasurer)
- Shelly Leacock, Julia Fry, Rachel Weller (Executive Members)
- Steph Moran (Uniform Shop Co-ordinator)
- Kate Walton, Eli Anderson, Julia Fry(Fundraising)
Meetings are typically held twice a term. If parents/community members are unable to attend meetings, they are welcome to approach P&C members to discuss their ideas or assist in fundraising ventures.