Woodbridge Primary School belongs to the Swan Valley Network, a collection of schools in the local area, including:
The Network functions as a professional learning community with the purpose of facilitating and participating in action learning that positively impacts on classroom practice and student learning. Through this process, the Network continues the implementation of the Classroom First initiative and the Western Australian Curriculum.
The Network provides dynamic opportunities for educators to:
- share professional experiences
- access contemporary pedagogical support
- enrich collegiate contact and interschool collaboration
- develop distributed leadership in curriculum
- share knowledge and resources.