Welcome to Woodbridge Primary School!
It can be quite overwhelming selecting the most appropriate school in which to enrol your child - a school that offers the right programs and right environment for your child's individual needs. This can be even more daunting if it's your first child entering Kindy.
So why choose Woodbridge?
- Woodbridge delivers a highly sought-after and successful Early Childhood program that focuses on developing the academic, physical, emotional and social competencies of each child (select the Early Childhood page under Programs to find out more)
- The school offers a suite of in-school and after-school programs, additional to the core curriculum, that enable students to develop interests in a plethora of areas (e.g.. drumming, choir, extension art and dance, music, drama, leadership, sustainability, sporting competitions, tennis, walking club)
- As a caring and encouraging community school, Woodbridge embraces partnerships between the school and community to facilitate the delivery of pastoral care programs and rich educational experiences for all students through initiatives such as our open-door policy, art exhibition, twilight performances and sustainability program.
Where to from here?
Woodbridge delivers a carefully designed, comprehensive Kindy enrolment process to keep you well-informed and ensure a smooth transition for your child into Kindy:
- Expressionof Interest Form - visit the school to complete this form if you wish to enrol your child for Kindy in 2017 (your child must be 4 years of age before or on 30th June 2017)
- Notification Letter - a letter will be sent either offering a place for your child, or notifying that a place is not available
- Parent Information Session - provides you with the opportunity to meet key staff, learn about the Kindy program and enrolment process, and gain tips about how you can prepare your child for the transition to Kindy
- Individual Meeting - we meet with you and your child to identify their individual needs and officially enrol them, also giving you the chance to ask questions
- Kindy Playgroup - a series of sessions whereby your child can meet other children, engage in typical Kindy activities and familiarise themselves with the school environment
- Kindy Information Booklet - informs you of your child's teacher, class, days of attendance and other specific Kindy details
For more information, please visit or call the school.